What are airborne diseases list?
What are 5 types of airborne disease?
- the common cold, which can develop from a rhinovirus.
- chickenpox, caused by the Varicella zoster virus.
- mumps, caused by a paramyxovirus.
- measles, caused by another paramyxovirus.
- whooping cough, a bacterial infection caused by Bordetella pertussis.
- COVID-19, caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
What causes airborne disease?
Airborne diseases are caused by pathogenic microbes small enough to be discharged from an infected person via coughing, sneezing, laughing and close personal contact or aerosolization of the microbe. The discharged microbes remain suspended in the air on dust particles, respiratory and water droplets.
- What are airborne diseases list?
- What are 5 types of airborne disease?
- What causes airborne disease?
- Is coronavirus an airborne disease?
- What is an example of an illness that requires airborne precautions?
- Which is the most common target organ of airborne disease?
- What are examples of food borne diseases?
- What are the big 6 illnesses?
- What are the 4 types of food poisoning?
- What are the 5 causes of food poisoning?
- What to eat after vomiting?
- Which foods are high risk?
- What to do after vomiting?
- Is it okay to sleep after vomiting?
- Should I drink water after vomiting?
- Why do we feel better after vomiting?
- What is vomit made of?
- Why do you salivate before vomiting?
- What is it called when you throw up and poop at the same time?
- Why is my vomit dark brown?