What is a record with example?
A record is a collection of related data contained in one or more files or a database. For example, your computer manufacturer may have a record on you or your computer, this record may contain the history of your computer(s). Another example is a hospital or clinic with a medical record for you or a family member.
Which is a record?
Records include books, letters, documents, printouts, photographs, film, tape, microfiche, microfilm, photostats, sound recordings, maps, drawings, and a voice, data, or video representation held in computer memory.” Records are retained for administrative, financial, historical, or legal reasons.
What is a record in a database?
A record is a collection of data relating to a single unit. For example, each student has his or her own record in a college database. Each row in a database table is a record. A field is a single characteristic of a record.
- What is a record with example?
- Which is a record?
- What is a record in a database?
- What Are records called?
- What is record answer?
- What is a record in SQL database?
- What is a record in SQL?
- Is a record a row or column?
- What is file and record?
- What are record types?
- What is difference between record and database?
- How are records and files related?
- Is a record bigger than a file?
- What is the primary key?
- What is file and directory?
- Is a folder a file?
- Is a folder a directory?
- What are the 4 types of file formats?
- Is database a file format?
- Is a PDF an image file?