What does conductor mean example?
Conductors are defined as the materials or substances that allow electricity to flow through them. Also, conductors allow heat to be transmitted through them. Examples of conductors are metals, the human body, Earth and animals. The human body is a strong conductor.
What are conductors answer?
What are Conductors? Conductors are the materials or substances which allow electricity to flow through them. They conduct electricity because they allow electrons to flow easily inside them from atom to atom. Also, conductors allow the transmission of heat or light from one source to another.
What are conductors in simple words?
An electrical conductor allows the electric charges to flow through them easily. The property of conductors to “conduct” electricity is called conductivity. Such materials offer less opposition or “resistance” to the flow of charges.
- What does conductor mean example?
- What are conductors answer?
- What are conductors in simple words?
- What is insulators and conductors?
- What are 3 types of conductors?
- What is a conductor in heat?
- What is insulator simple?
- What is a conductor wire?
- What is good conductor?
- Is glass a conductor?
- What are the types of conductors?
- Which material is a conductor?
- How do conductors work?
- What are 10 examples of conductors?
- Is water a conductor or insulator?
- Is salt a conductor?
- Is the human body a conductor?
- Is oil a conductor?
- Is milk a good conductor?
- Is vinegar a conductor?