What is the highest paying job in environmental science?
- #1 Biochemist. Median Salary: $94,270. Education: Doctorate. Experience: None.
- #2 Environmental Engineer. Median Salary: $92,120. Education: Bachelor’s.
- #3 Hydrologist. Median Salary: $84,040. Education: Bachelor’s.
- #4 Environmental Scientist. Median Salary: $73,230. Education: Bachelor’s.
Is environmental sciences a good career?
Environmental science is a degree with excellent career prospects, as well as opportunities for further study – around a fifth of students go on to postgraduate study or research.
Do environmental jobs pay well?
The best Environment jobs can pay up to $164,500 per year.
Specialties like landscape architecture, hydrology, and agricultural engineering may require a master’s degree. Issues such as air pollution, climate change, land use management, and urbanization have increased demand for professionals in environmental fields.
- What is the highest paying job in environmental science?
- Is environmental sciences a good career?
- Do environmental jobs pay well?
- Is environmental science a hard major?
- Is environmental science in demand?
- Are environmental scientists happy?
- Is an environmental studies degree worth it?
- Which B Sc course has highest salary?
- Which course is good for future?
- Which BSc is best for future?
- Which course is best for Science students?
- What’s the most useful degree?
- Which course will gives the highest salary?
- Which courses has more job opportunities?
- What degree is easy to get a job?
- Which course is best for girls?
- What is the best degree to get if you are undecided?
- What degrees open the most doors?
- What should I major in if I don’t know?
- What to do if you have no idea what career you want?