What is 98% of the universe made of?
There is a window of uncertainty, but it is clear that hydrogen and helium make up 98% plus of the ordinary matter in the universe. This high percentage of helium argues strongly for the big bang model, since other models gave very small percentages of helium.
What is 75% of the universe made of?
Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, accounting for about 75 percent of its normal matter, and was created in the Big Bang. Helium is an element, usually in the form of a gas, that consists of a nucleus of two protons and two neutrons surrounded by two electrons.
What is 85% of the universe made of?
Dark matter makes up about 85 percent of the total matter in the universe, accounting for more than five times as much as all ordinary matter. Dark matter played an important role in the formation of galaxies.
- What is 98% of the universe made of?
- What is 75% of the universe made of?
- What is 85% of the universe made of?
- Are humans matter or energy?
- Is the universe infinite?
- What is the universe made of Dennis Wildfogel?
- What percent of universe is dark matter?
- What percent of space is empty?
- What are the 4 main components of the universe?
- Who is the creator of this universe?
- What is bigger than the universe?
- What is beyond our universe?
- Does space ever end?
- How cold is space?
- How will the universe end?
- Will the universe burn out?
- How heavy is the universe?
- How many universes are there?
- Do Multiverses exist?
- How did universe begin?