The bottom line. Processed meat, overcooked foods, and fried foods may increase your risk of some types of cancer. That’s because these foods may contain carcinogens, or compounds that cause cancer. Alcohol produces carcinogens when it’s metabolized by your body.
What are the 9 cancer causing foods?
Cancer causing foods
- Processed meat. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there is “convincing evidence” that processed meat causes cancer.
- Red meat.
- Salted fish (Chinese style)
- Sugary drinks or non-diet soda.
- Fast food or processed foods.
- Fruit and vegetables.
What foods prevent all cancers?
Foods such as broccoli, berries, and garlic showed some of the strongest links to cancer prevention. They’re low in calories and fat and power-packed with phytochemicals and antioxidants that may help reduce your cancer risk.
What are six foods that prevent cancer?
6 Foods That May Lower Your Risk of Cancer
- Blueberries and Goji Berries. Blueberries and goji berries are two key foods that can lower your risk of cancer because they contain high amounts of antioxidants and other vitamins, like vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- Green Tea.
- Leafy Greens.
- Foods to Avoid.
- What are the 9 cancer causing foods?
- What foods prevent all cancers?
- What are six foods that prevent cancer?
- What can I drink to fight cancer?
- What is the number 1 cancer fighting food?
- What vegetable fights cancer?
- What fruits should cancer patients avoid?
- What is the best drink for cancer patients?
- What causes cancer to spread?
- Is cucumber good for cancer?
- Is milk good for cancer patients?
- What is the best diet for cancer?
- Is yogurt good for cancer patients?
- Which fruit juice is good for cancer patients?
- What can you drink to prevent cancer?
- Is Egg good for cancer patients?
- Is rice good for cancer patients?
- Which exercise is best for cancer?
- Is fish good for cancer patients?
- Can cancer patients eat chicken?