- Red meat.
- Processed meats.
- White bread.
- Sugary beverages.
What is the main cause of colon cancer?
Lack of regular physical activity. A diet low in fruit and vegetables. A low-fiber and high-fat diet, or a diet high in processed meats. Overweight and obesity.
What foods make colon cancer worse?
- Refined starches, such as packaged cookies and crackers.
- Added sugar, such as that in sodas and sweet drinks.
- Saturated fats, including processed meats like hot dogs; whole milk and cheese; and fried foods.
- Trans fats, including margarine and coffee creamers.
Is banana good for colon cancer?
Other high-fiber fruits like pears, apples and bananas (a good source of magnesium) also promote good digestive and colon health and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- What is the main cause of colon cancer?
- What foods make colon cancer worse?
- Is banana good for colon cancer?
- Is Egg good for colon cancer?
- What fruit helps prevent cancer?
- What fruit is good for colon cancer?
- What kills colon cancer cells?
- What food should colon cancer patients avoid?
- What is the best diet for colon cancer?
- How can you prevent colon cancer naturally?
- What foods are good for colon cleansing?
- How do I keep my colon healthy?
- What vitamin is good for colon?
- How can I clean my colon naturally?
- What foods are hard on the colon?
- How do you know if your colon is healthy?
- What foods cause polyps in the colon?
- Does oatmeal clean your colon?
- Do bananas flush out your bowels?
- How do I detox my gut?