12 Healthy Foods That Are High in Iron
- Shellfish. Shellfish is tasty and nutritious.
- Spinach. Share on Pinterest.
- Liver and other organ meats. Share on Pinterest.
- Legumes. Share on Pinterest.
- Red meat. Share on Pinterest.
- Pumpkin seeds. Share on Pinterest.
- Quinoa. Share on Pinterest.
- Turkey. Share on Pinterest.
What fruit is high in iron?
Fruits like apples, banana and pomegranates are a rich source of iron and must be taken each day by anaemic individuals to get those pink cheeks and stay in pink of health. Mulberries and black currants too are iron-rich.
What food is rich in vitamin iron?
Good sources of iron include:
- liver (but avoid this during pregnancy)
- red meat.
- beans, such as red kidney beans, edamame beans and chickpeas.
- dried fruit – such as dried apricots.
- fortified breakfast cereals.
- soy bean flour.
How can I raise my iron levels quickly?
Choose iron-rich foods
- Red meat, pork and poultry.
- Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach.
- Dried fruit, such as raisins and apricots.
- Iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas.
- What fruit is high in iron?
- What food is rich in vitamin iron?
- How can I raise my iron levels quickly?
- What drink is high in iron?
- What happens when iron is low?
- How long does it take to get iron levels up?
- How do I boost my iron overnight?
- What blocks the absorption of iron?
- Are Bananas high in iron?
- Are eggs high in iron?
- Is peanut butter high in iron?
- What vegetable has the most iron?
- What causes low iron?
- Which cereal has the most iron?
- What is the best thing for iron?
- What drinks contain iron?
- Do potatoes have iron?
- Is oatmeal rich in iron?
- Is chocolate high in iron?
- What nuts increase iron levels?