Beans or legumes that are high in potassium include:
- Lima beans.
- Pinto beans.
- Kidney beans.
What are the 10 highest potassium foods?
- Bok choy, 1 cup cooked (630 mg)
- Potato, medium (610 mg)
- White beans, 1/2 cup (600 mg)
- Beets, 1 cup (520 mg)
- Brussels sprouts, 1 cup cooked (500 mg)
- Broccoli, 1 cup cooked (460 mg)
- Cantaloupe, 1 cup (430 mg)
- Banana, 1 medium (420 mg)
Is eggs high in potassium?
One large egg contains about 63 mg of potassium. 1 Eggs are considered a low-potassium food, but check with your doctor or dietitian to find out how often you should eat them.
What drink is high in potassium?
Drinking fruit and vegetable juices is another easy way to increase your potassium intake. Citrus juices seem to provide the most potassium ( 3 ). For example, 1 cup (240 mL) of 100% orange juice offers about 10% of the DV for potassium, while the same serving of grapefruit juice provides 9% of the DV ( 30 , 31 ).
- What are the 10 highest potassium foods?
- Is eggs high in potassium?
- What drink is high in potassium?
- How can I raise my potassium quickly?
- How can I get 4700 mg of potassium a day?
- What meat has the most potassium?
- What food has more potassium than bananas?
- What fruit is the highest in potassium?
- What vegetable has the most potassium?
- What are symptoms of being low on potassium?
- Does vitamin D affect potassium levels?
- What causes potassium to drop?
- Can drinking a lot of water lower potassium?
- Does urinating a lot lower potassium?
- How can I test my potassium levels at home?
- What foods are high in potassium to avoid?
- Is Apple high in potassium?
- What drink lowers potassium?
- What are the signs of too much potassium?
- Is cheese high in potassium?