- Bok choy, 1 cup cooked (630 mg)
- Potato, medium (610 mg)
- White beans, 1/2 cup (600 mg)
- Beets, 1 cup (520 mg)
- Brussels sprouts, 1 cup cooked (500 mg)
- Broccoli, 1 cup cooked (460 mg)
- Cantaloupe, 1 cup (430 mg)
- Banana, 1 medium (420 mg)
What meats are high in potassium?
Most meats add some potassium to your meals. Chicken breast has the most per 3-ounce serving with 332 milligrams, but beef and turkey breast contain 315 and 212 milligrams, respectively.
Are eggs a high potassium food?
One large egg contains about 63 mg of potassium. 1 Eggs are considered a low-potassium food, but check with your doctor or dietitian to find out how often you should eat them.
Is Apple high in potassium?
Apples (plus apple juice and applesauce) Blackberries. Blueberries.
- What meats are high in potassium?
- Are eggs a high potassium food?
- Is Apple high in potassium?
- Can drinking a lot of water lower potassium?
- What breakfast foods are low in potassium?
- What foods are high in potassium to avoid?
- What foods have no potassium?
- How do you flush excess potassium?
- What are signs that your potassium is high?
- What is the main cause of high potassium?
- What drinks lower potassium levels?
- What fish is good for kidneys?
- Is coffee high in potassium?
- How can I test my potassium levels at home?
- How do you feel when your potassium is low?
- How can you tell if your potassium is low?
- What are the symptoms of low potassium?
- What causes potassium to drop?
- Does vitamin D affect potassium levels?
- What fruit has the most potassium in it?