1 : something that has accumulated or has been accumulated an impressive accumulation of knowledge. 2 : the action or process of accumulating something : the state of being or having accumulated the steady accumulation of snow.
What is accumulate in biology?
Biological accumulation is the accumulation of elements and compounds of harmful substances in the tissues of living organisms.
What is accumulation explain with example?
An accumulation is a gathering or increase of something over time. You might cross your fingers in hopes of a large accumulation of snow, so that you get a day off of school.
What is the use of accumulation?
Accumulation is used in literature, poetry and all types of rhetorical writing. The basic function is to make language livelier and contribute to the meanings of the words.
- What is accumulate in biology?
- What is accumulation explain with example?
- What is the use of accumulation?
- What is another word for accumulation?
- What is accumulation effect?
- How do you use accumulation in a sentence?
- What is accumulation in Crypto?
- What does accumulation mean in trading?
- What is asset accumulation?
- What is wealth accumulation?
- How do you make assets?
- What is asset accumulation policy?
- What are people assets?
- Is a retirement account an asset?
- Is the chance that changes in the business cycle will affect the value of an investment?
- What is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments?
- Why is inflation rate considered as a most prominent risk factor in investment?
- Which characteristic is most important in determining an investment level of?
- What are capital gains on an investment?
- Why is it important to also diversify your investments into different mutual funds?