Whats is prey?
noun. ˈprā : an animal that is hunted or killed by another animal for food. : a person that is helpless and unable to escape attack : victim. prey.
What is prey and examples?
Prey is a person or animal that falls victim to another or an animal that lives off of other animals. An example of prey is a deer being hunted by a man. An example of prey is an owl catching and killing a rabbit for food. noun.
What is a prey in animals?
Animals that are carnivores (and some omnivores) must hunt their food. These hunters are called predators, and the animals or insects they hunt are called prey.
- Whats is prey?
- What is prey and examples?
- What is a prey in animals?
- Is human a prey?
- What animals are not prey?
- What is prey in a food chain?
- What is prey and predator examples?
- Are cats prey animals?
- Are humans prey or predators?
- Do humans have prey instinct?
- What are humans prey to?
- Are humans the smartest animal?
- What is the strongest animal?
- What is the #1 smartest animal?
- What is the smartest thing on earth?
- What animal is smarter than a human?
- Who is the most intelligent after humans?
- Which dog is the smartest?
- What is the most loyal dog?
- Who is no 1 dog in world?