What is polymer example?
Examples of synthetic polymers include PVC (polyvinyl chloride), polystyrene, synthetic rubber, silicone, polyethylene, neoprene, and nylon. Synthetic polymers are used to make plastics, adhesives, paints, mechanical parts, and many common objects. Synthetic polymers may be grouped into two categories.
What are 4 types of polymers?
- Natural Polymers: They occur naturally and are found in plants and animals.
- Semi-synthetic Polymers:
- Synthetic Polymers:
- Linear Polymers.
- Branched-chain Polymers.
- Cross-linked Polymers.
- Classification Based on Polymerization.
- Classification Based on Monomers.
What is polymer one word answer?
A polymer is a larger molecule that is formed by the combination of many smaller molecules of the same kind. They are made of long repeating chains of molecules. The word polymer means many parts. Silk, hair, PVC are examples of polymers.
- What is polymer example?
- What are 4 types of polymers?
- What is polymer one word answer?
- What is polymer simple?
- Is polymer A plastic?
- Is wool a natural polymer?
- What is the polymer name the natural polymer of which cotton is made?
- Is a large molecule or macromolecule composed of many repeated subunits *?
- How are polymers made?
- How polymers are used in everyday life?
- How are large polymers formed?
- Is DNA a polymer?
- Where are polymers found?
- What are polymers used for?
- What are the 3 main types of polymers?
- Why are polymers so important?
- What is properties of polymer?
- What is polymer structure?
- How do you identify a polymer?
- What is the name of its polymer?