What is greenhouse gas explain?
Greenhouse gases (also known as GHGs) are gases in the earth’s atmosphere that trap heat. During the day, the sun shines through the atmosphere, warming the earth’s surface. At night, earth’s surface cools, releasing heat back into the air. But some of the heat is trapped by the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
What are 5 effects of greenhouse gases?
- Thawing of glacial masses.
- Flooding of islands and coastal cities.
- Hurricanes will be more devastating.
- Migration of species.
- Desertification of fertile areas.
- Impact on agriculture and livestock.
What is greenhouse effect example?
Greenhouse Effect Example
Bright sunlight will effectively warm your car on a cold, clear day by the greenhouse effect. The longer infrared wavelengths radiated by sun-warmed objects do not pass readily through the glass. The entrapment of this energy warms the interior of the vehicle.
- What is greenhouse gas explain?
- What are 5 effects of greenhouse gases?
- What is greenhouse effect example?
- Why is greenhouse effect important?
- Which is the main greenhouse gas?
- Which is the best example of the greenhouse effect?
- What are the 3 main causes of global warming?
- What is greenhouse effect Class 7?
- What is greenhouse effect Class 10?
- What is greenhouse effect PDF?
- What is greenhouse effect Byjus?
- What is greenhouse effect Toppr?
- What is climate change for Class 5?
- What is global warming class 7th?
- What is greenhouse effect explain with diagram?
- Who discovered greenhouse effect?
- What prevents greenhouse effect?
- What causes the most greenhouse gases?
- How do humans produce greenhouse gases?
- How does the greenhouse effect occur?