What is evolution in simple terms?
evolution. [ ĕv′ə-lōō′shən ] The process by which species of organisms arise from earlier life forms and undergo change over time through natural selection.
What is an example of evolution in science?
One example is the evolution of the horse. The horse can be traced to an animal the size of a dog having several toes on each foot and teeth appropriate for browsing; this animal, called the dawn horse (genus Hyracotherium), lived more than 50 million years ago.
Which is the best definition of evolution?
In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations and relies on the process of natural selection.
- What is evolution in simple terms?
- What is an example of evolution in science?
- Which is the best definition of evolution?
- Why is evolution important?
- What is a recent example of evolution?
- Which of the following is the best example of evolution?
- What are the 3 types of evolution?
- What are some examples of human evolution?
- Who was the first human on earth?
- Is evolution a theory or fact?
- How did evolution begin?
- Who discovered evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Why do humans have 2 legs?
- Why did humans lose their fur?
- When did humans start talking?
- Are humans designed to walk?
- Are humans built to run?
- Are we born to run?
- Are our ancestors stronger than us?