What is an example of domestic?
The definition of domestic is a product made in your home country, or a person hired to do household work such as cleaning. An example of a domestic is a product made in the United States. An example of a domestic is a housekeeper. Of or relating to a country’s internal affairs.
What does domestic mean simple definition?
adjective. of or relating to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures. devoted to home life or household affairs. no longer wild; domesticated; tame: domestic animals. of or relating to one’s own or a particular country as apart from other countries: domestic trade.
Domestication is the process of adapting wild plants and animals for human use. Domestic species are raised for food, work, clothing, medicine, and many other uses. Domesticated plants and animals must be raised and cared for by humans. Domesticated species are not wild.
- What is an example of domestic?
- What does domestic mean simple definition?
- What does domestic mean in social studies?
- What does domestic use mean?
- Had a domestic meaning?
- What does domestic mean in government?
- What are the domestic and foreign means?
- What does domestic in nature mean?
- What does domestic line mean?
- What is domestic number?
- What is the meaning of international calls?
- What does domestic mean on phone bill?
- Does your phone bill show who you text?
- How can I text someone without it showing on my bill?
- What shows up on your phone bill?
- Who can see my text messages?
- Can anyone see what I’m doing on my phone?
- Can you see deleted search history on WiFi bill?
- How do I stop Wi-Fi owner from viewing my history?
- Can you see what someone is doing on their phone through Wi-Fi?