What is composting in short answer?
Composting is a microbial process that converts plant materials such as grass clippings and leaves to a more usable organic soil amendment or mulch. Gardeners have used compost for centuries to increase soil organic matter, improve soil physical properties, and supply some of the essential nutrients for plant growth.
What is composting with example?
Composting is the natural process of decomposition and recycling of organic material into a humus rich soil amendment known as compost. For any business or institution producing food waste, this organic material can be easily decomposed into high quality compost.
What is composting one word answer?
Composting is the process of adding manure, vegetable peels and other natural decaying materials in a pit, which will fertilise the soil. Composting increases the fertility of the soil with only natural substances. Suggest Corrections. 1.
- What is composting in short answer?
- What is composting with example?
- What is composting one word answer?
- Why is composting so important?
- Who invented composting?
- What is composting for class 4th?
- What do you mean by composting class 6?
- What is a compost pit for Class 3?
- What is compost How is it made class 5th?
- What are two uses of compost?
- How is compost created?
- What is composting for kids?
- What are the 10 benefits of composting?
- What are the different types of composting?
- What can we compost?
- What are the six steps in composting?
- How do you compost food waste?
- What is compost made of?
- What is compost called?
- What nutrients are found in compost?