What is code and example?
1. The definition of a code is a set of rules or a system of communication, often with randomly assigned numbers and letters given specific meanings. An example of code is the state’s vehicle laws. An example of code is a made up language that two children use to speak to each other. noun.
What is computer code called?
binary code, code used in digital computers, based on a binary number system in which there are only two possible states, off and on, usually symbolized by 0 and 1.
What is an example of computer code?
Answer: Code (short for source code) is a term used to describe text that is written using the protocol of a particular language by a computer programmer. Examples of programming languages include C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, and PHP.
- What is code and example?
- What is computer code called?
- What is an example of computer code?
- What are the 4 types of coding?
- How do you explain a code?
- Why is coding important?
- How do you explain code in interview?
- How do I start learning to code?
- How many lines of code is?
- Which of the following is not a type of computer code?
- How do I start coding?
- What are the HTML computer code elements?
- What is HTML used for?
- Is HTML is coding?
- What is a code tag?
- How do I write HTML code?
- Where can I code HTML?
- How do I view HTML code?
- What is a code element?
- How many HTML tags are there?