People working in this role oversee exercise programs to help clients enhance their health. They use data like health history, blood pressure, weight, and pulse to create a tailored plan.
What is the highest paying job in exercise science?
|1. Orthopedic Surgeon (Sports Medicine) *||$679,750|
|2. Orthopedic Physician (Non-surgical) *||$375,560|
|4. Physiatrist **||$315,000|
|3. Family Medicine (Sports Medicine) *||$297,517|
Is an exercise science degree worth it?
Why is Exercise Science a Good Major? Exercise Science generally offers courses in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, and Nutrition. Jobs can range from personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches to physical therapists and physician assistants – so Exercise Science can be lucrative.
How can I make money with an exercise science degree?
- Sports facility manager. National average salary: $61,279 per year.
- Athletic scout. National average salary: $61,890 per year.
- Director of health and wellness.
- Wellness director.
- Occupational therapy assistant.
- Recreational therapist.
- What is the highest paying job in exercise science?
- Is an exercise science degree worth it?
- How can I make money with an exercise science degree?
- What is the highest paying job in kinesiology?
- How much do kinesiologist make?
- Is kinesiology a good major?
- What is the highest paying occupation?
- Which job is best for girls?
- What jobs do the top 1% have?
- What are the lowest paying jobs?
- What is the easiest job?
- What is the hardest job in the world?
- What is the easiest job in the world?
- Which jobs will disappear by 2030?
- What job is the happiest?
- What is a low stress high paying job?
- Which is the most peaceful job?
- What jobs are good if you have anxiety?
- What jobs have a lot of free time?
- What job is the least stressful?