What is a meaning of abundant?
Definition of abundant
1 : existing or occurring in large amounts : ample abundant rainfall abundant food. 2a : marked by great plenty (as of resources) a fair and abundant land. b : amply supplied : abounding an area abundant with bird life.
What is an example of abundant?
The definition of abundant is something that there is plenty of or that exists in great amounts. An example of abundant is sand at the beach or plants in a rain forest. (mathematics) Being an abundant number, i.e. less than the sum of all of its divisors except itself.
What does abundant mean in atoms?
the number of atoms of one isotope of an element divided by the total number of atoms in a mixture of the isotopes.
- What is a meaning of abundant?
- What is an example of abundant?
- What does abundant mean in atoms?
- What is a another word for abundance?
- Which is most abundant element on Earth?
- Why are even elements more abundant?
- What are the 10 most abundant elements?
- How abundant is carbon in the universe?
- How abundant is carbon on Earth?
- What is carbon made of?
- What Colour is carbon?
- Is everything made of carbon?
- What are humans made of?
- Is carbon toxic to humans?
- Are humans carbon?
- What are humans made of in the Bible?
- Is there gold in the human body?
- How old are the atoms in my body?
- Are humans matter or energy?
- What happens to atoms after death?