What is constitution and its types?
|Codified||In single act (document)||Most of the world (first: United States)|
|Uncodified||Fully written (in few documents)||San Marino, Israel, Saudi Arabia|
|Partially unwritten (see constitutional convention)||Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom|
What is Constitution easy definition?
a written set of rules by which a country, state, or organization is governed: the Constitution of the United States. the constitution requires/prohibits/allows, etc Mexico’s constitution guarantees the right of free travel to its citizens.
What meant by constitution?
Definition of constitution
1a : the basic principles and laws of a nation, state, or social group that determine the powers and duties of the government and guarantee certain rights to the people in it. b : a written instrument embodying the rules of a political or social organization.
- What is constitution and its types?
- What is Constitution easy definition?
- What meant by constitution?
- What are the 4 types of constitutions?
- What are the 7 types of constitution?
- What are the 6 types of constitution?
- How many types of constitution are there?
- What are the functions of constitution?
- What are the features of constitution?
- What is the importance of constitution?
- What are the sources of Constitution?
- Who wrote the Constitution?
- Why the Constitution is supreme?
- Why is Constitution called the main law of the country?
- Is the Constitution the highest law?
- Why Constitution is the highest law of the land?
- What are four importance of Constitution?
- What are the classification of a Constitution?
- Which type of constitution is in India?
- What are the 12 fundamental rights?