- Making connections between concepts in computing.
- Designing a program to solve a problem or complete a task.
- Applying abstractions in computation and modeling.
- Analyzing computational work.
- Communicating ideas about technology and computation.
- Working collaboratively to solve problems.
Is computer science principles hard?
AP Comp Sci Principles is considered very easy, with class alumnae rating it 2.8/10 for overall difficulty, making it the 28th-most-difficult out of the 28 large AP classes surveyed.
What is computer science principles AP exam?
The AP Computer Science Principles Exam assesses student understanding of the computational thinking practices and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. The AP Exam consists of the Create performance task and an end-of-course AP Exam.
What is AP Computer Science Principles good for?
AP Computer Science Principles can help students understand computer science and allow them to work on computer science projects together. The course builds on foundational skills in math — especially algebra — and applies them in the context of computer science.
- Is computer science principles hard?
- What is computer science principles AP exam?
- What is AP Computer Science Principles good for?
- What is the easiest AP class?
- Is computer science a hard AP?
- How many AP classes should I take?
- Do colleges accept AP Computer Science Principles?
- What is the difference between computer science A and principles?
- What are the 7 big ideas of computer science?
- Should I take AP Computer Science or AP Computer Science Principles?
- What percent is a 5 on AP Computer Science Principles?
- What AP exam has the lowest pass rate?
- What AP exam has the highest pass rate?
- Do colleges care about AP exam scores?
- Is it OK to fail an AP exam?
- What happens if you get a 1 on an AP exam?
- What happens if u fail an AP test?
- Can AP scores hurt you?
- Should I retake an AP exam if I got a 2?
- What is a passing grade in an AP class in high school?