What is the order of the food chain?
The order of a food chain looks like this – sun (or light energy), primary producers, primary consumers, secondary consumers, and tertiary consumers.
What are the 4 steps of the food chain?
The four levels in this food chain are primary consumers, secondary consumers, tertiary consumers, and finally decomposers or phytoremediators.
What are the 5 parts of a food chain?
Trophic levels are the order the organism is placed on the food chain. These levels are divided into producers (first), consumers (second, third and fourth) and decomposers (fifth). their own source of energy.
- What is the order of the food chain?
- What are the 4 steps of the food chain?
- What are the 5 parts of a food chain?
- What are the 3 main parts of food chain?
- What is a food chain for grade 4?
- What is Class 5 food chain?
- What are the types of food chains?
- What is a food chain give an example of it Class 5?
- What is a food web Grade 5?
- Is grass a producer?
- What is the 10% law?
- What is a trophic level class 10?
- What is the role of decomposers in ecosystem class 10th?
- Why is energy flow in an ecosystem unidirectional?
- Is an ecosystem the energy flow is always?
- Why we say energy flow in the biosphere is unidirectional Class 10?
- Which one of the following is an abiotic component of the ecosystem?
- What is the life supporting system in the biosphere?
- How is the biosphere affected by the other subsystems of Earth?
- How did the biosphere evolve over a period of time?