What are 5 things Albert Einstein invented?
Some inventions and contributions of Einstein are Avogadro’s Number, Quantum Theory of Light, General Theory of Relativity, Special Theory of Relativity, The Photoelectric Effect, Wave-Particle Duality, Brownian movement, the relationship between mass and energy, Bose-Einstein Condensate, and many more.
What 2 Things did Albert Einstein Discover?
- Satnavs and Google Maps. It’s hard to get lost these days because of GPS – it’s what allows our satnavs (satellite navigation systems) and smartphone map apps to tell us the quickest route to the restaurant or the beach.
- Your phone’s clock.
Where did Albert Einstein do his science work?
Einstein continued working at the patent office until 1909, when he finally found a full-time academic post at the University of Zurich. In 1913, he arrived at the University of Berlin, where he was made director of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physics.
- What are 5 things Albert Einstein invented?
- What 2 Things did Albert Einstein Discover?
- Where did Albert Einstein do his science work?
- What was Einstein’s IQ level?
- Is Einstein the greatest scientist?
- What country did Albert Einstein work in?
- What are 3 interesting facts about Albert Einstein?
- What type of scientist was Albert Einstein?
- Where did Albert Einstein study?
- Who is the father of physics?
- Who discovered physics?
- How smart was Albert Einstein?
- Who has 400 IQ?
- How rare is an IQ of 140?
- What IQ is genius?
- What is the IQ of Bill Gates?
- What is the IQ of Elon Musk?
- Does IQ change with age?
- How do I raise my IQ to 300?
- What is the lowest recorded IQ?