For example, studying an applied science Btec can lead on to programmes such as:
- A chemistry degree.
- A food science degree.
- A zoology degree.
What careers can I do with BTEC Level 3 Applied Science?
- Service Technician Apprenticeship.
- Lecturer in Biology.
- Technical Support Specialist – BMS Engineer.
- Science Manufacturing Technician, Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Teacher of Science – Blessed Hugh Faringdon School.
- Laboratory Associate Technician – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Is Applied Science a good degree?
An A.A.S. degree is one of the best associate degrees for students who would like to start their career directly out of college. This type of associate degree is also excellent for students who seek a non-routine, hands-on, professional occupation.
What is Applied Science equivalent to?
What is Applied Science? BTEC Extended Certificate in Applied Science is two year course equivalent to 1 A level. It is suitable for students who are interested in learning about science through a specialised, work-related vocational qualification.
- What careers can I do with BTEC Level 3 Applied Science?
- Is Applied Science a good degree?
- What is Applied Science equivalent to?
- Can you do medicine with Applied Science?
- What is the difference between bachelor of science and Applied Science?
- What is applied science GCSE?
- Is Bachelor of Applied Science the same as Bachelor of Engineering?
- Which is better associate of science or applied science?
- What is a 2 year degree called?
- What is an Associate of applied science degree good for?
- Should I get an AS or AA?
- How many credits do you need for AA?
- What is the best Associate’s degree?
- Is Bachelor’s better than associates?
- What is a 4 year degree called?
- How do you turn an associate’s degree into a bachelor’s?
- What is the easiest associate’s degree to get?
- What is the shortest degree you can get?
- What associate’s degree makes the most money?
- What are some fast degrees to get?