Is universe an illusion?
A new theory now suggests that the accelerating expansion of the universe is merely an illusion, akin to a mirage in the desert. In 1929, cosmologists discovered that the universe is expanding — that space-time, the fabric of the cosmos, is stretching.
Is it possible to recreate the universe?
Recreating The Universe In The Lab : 13.7: Cosmos And Culture Can scientists create universes in the lab? Although that may not be possible, physicists can recreate the young universe in high energy particle collisions. Recent results indicate that the young universe may be stranger than anticipated.
Who owns the universe?
While a handful of countries and wealthy individuals are flexing their cosmic muscles, the fact is that space really belongs to everyone — or perhaps to no one, says Andrea Ballestero, associate professor of anthropology.
- Is universe an illusion?
- Is it possible to recreate the universe?
- Who owns the universe?
- Who is the creator of the universe?
- Can we create a baby universe?
- Is the multiverse possible?
- Will the Big Rip happen?
- Will the universe last forever?
- What is beyond our universe?
- Does space have sound?
- What was there before the universe?
- Is time finite or infinite?
- Is the universe infinite?
- How many universes are there?
- Are we living in a multiverse?
- What is the 11th dimension?
- Can we travel to another galaxy?
- Have we ever left the Milky Way?
- Can you touch a star in space?
- Can humans leave the Milky Way?