Can you feed hedgehogs fish cat food?
Fish protein is beneficial and therefore within a balanced, cat or dog food is fine for hedgehogs. Hedgehogs have an excellent sense of smell and may be put off by (or attracted to) strong odours and fish of course, have a strong odour.
Is chicken cat food OK for hedgehogs?
If you are unable to order your hedgehog’s food online and your local pet store doesn’t carry a quality hedgehog kibble, then the next best thing is to feed a holistic or high-quality chicken cat food with a small kibble.
Is wet cat food good for hedgehogs?
Hedgehogs can eat both dry and wet cat food so long as they contain sufficient protein and enough fiber is supplied in the diet. Dry cat food is considered a better option than wet, with biscuits and/or small kibble preferred.
- Can you feed hedgehogs fish cat food?
- Is chicken cat food OK for hedgehogs?
- Is wet cat food good for hedgehogs?
- What should you not feed hedgehogs?
- Is cat food healthy for hedgehogs?
- Is Whiskas cat food good for hedgehogs?
- What soft food can hedgehogs eat?
- What should I feed my hedgehog everyday?
- Can hedgehogs have kitten food?
- Can hedgehogs eat canned tuna?
- What pet food can hedgehogs eat?
- Can hedgehogs eat bananas?
- Can hedgehogs eat cheese?
- Are eggs good for hedgehogs?
- How often should hedgehogs be fed?
- What do hedgehogs need in their cage?
- What do hedgehogs like to play with?
- Do hedgehogs eat bird seed?
- What kind of cat food do hedgehogs eat?
- What cat biscuits are best for hedgehogs?