- Archnemeses Protos.
- Blackwing – Gofu the Vague Shadow.
- Blackwing – Steam the Cloak.
- Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos.
- Block Dragon.
- Cyber Jar.
- Djinn Releaser of Rituals.
When was painful choice banned?
One month after its initial release, in October 2002, Painful Choice was limited to one copy per deck. It then took over three more years until it was banned in April 2005.
Why is victory Dragon banned?
This card was banned in the OCG solely because one tactic that players would use when facing this card, which was forfeit before the card could attack therefore only losing just the duel and not the entire match (a move that is not technically illegal but considered highly unsportsmanlike and frowned upon), and in the
Can painful choice be unbanned?
The card would fundamentally change the game if it was limited to one. Decks that can use Painful Choice become really good, and decks that can’t will seem weaker. A discard based engine will become insane with this card. It will never be unbanned.
- When was painful choice banned?
- Why is victory Dragon banned?
- Can painful choice be unbanned?
- Why is self destruct button banned?
- Does Pain choice work with Darkworld?
- Are the exodia cards banned?
- Is Monster Reborn limited?
- Is graceful charity forbidden?
- What is the most op Yu-Gi-Oh card?
- Will graceful charity ever be unbanned?
- Is change of heart banned?
- What is the longest banned card in Yu-Gi-Oh?
- When was time seal banned?
- Why did Change of Heart get banned?
- What is the sentence for change of heart?
- How many Exodias are there?
- Does change of heart target?
- Can you use Change of Heart on face down cards?
- Is fire formation tenki once per turn?
- Is Change of Heart in master duel?