What careers can I do with BTEC Level 3 Applied Science?
- Service Technician Apprenticeship.
- Lecturer in Biology.
- Technical Support Specialist – BMS Engineer.
- Science Manufacturing Technician, Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Teacher of Science – Blessed Hugh Faringdon School.
- Laboratory Associate Technician – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
What can Applied Science lead to?
Qualifications in Applied Science can lead to a career in a range of areas including forensic, medical, laboratory or industrial science, depending on the specialist units taught. The course also provides progression to higher education courses such as forensic chemistry, biological sciences or audiology.
Do universities accept Applied Science BTEC?
In short, universities do accept BTECs as an alternative (or an addition to) A-Levels. However, some more competitive universities such as Oxbridge may require you to do an A-Level or two alongside BTEC. It is important to keep in mind that different universities have different entry grade requirements.
- What careers can I do with BTEC Level 3 Applied Science?
- What can Applied Science lead to?
- Do universities accept Applied Science BTEC?
- Is BTEC easier than A-Levels?
- Do BTEC students struggle at university?
- What is BTEC Applied Science equivalent to?
- Is BTEC Applied Science Level 3 good?
- Do universities prefer A levels or BTEC?
- Where is BTEC accepted?
- Will a BTEC get me into university?
- Can I do dentistry with BTEC science?
- Is Applied Science a good degree?
- What’s the difference between applied science and science degree?
- What are 2 year degrees called?
- What are the courses under applied science?
- What skills do you gain from applied science?
- Is medicine an applied science?
- Is psychology applied science?
- Which is better psychology or applied psychology?
- What are the 4 types of psychology?