- Activity Specialist.
- Aerobics Instructor.
- Athletic Director.
- Athletic Scout.
- Athletic Therapist.
- Camp Director.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist.
Is a exercise science degree worth it?
Are you looking to turn your passion for fitness, health and wellness into a career? Getting an exercise science degree is a great way to advance your job prospects in this growing field. Exercise science degrees give you foundational knowledge and a flexible skill set to pursue careers in a range of fields.
What is the highest paying job in exercise science?
|1. Orthopedic Surgeon (Sports Medicine) *||$679,750|
|2. Orthopedic Physician (Non-surgical) *||$375,560|
|4. Physiatrist **||$315,000|
|3. Family Medicine (Sports Medicine) *||$297,517|
What is the highest paying job in kinesiology?
- Fitness club manager.
- Sports consultant.
- Registered nurse.
- Athletic director.
- Wellness director.
- Chiropractor. National average salary: $68,113 per year.
- Occupational therapist. National average salary: $82,663 per year.
- Physical therapist. National average salary: $82,816 per year.
- Is a exercise science degree worth it?
- What is the highest paying job in exercise science?
- What is the highest paying job in kinesiology?
- How can I make money with an exercise science degree?
- Is kinesiology a hard major?
- Can you make a lot of money with a kinesiology degree?
- Can you make 6 figures with a kinesiology degree?
- What is next after kinesiology degree?
- Is a degree in kinesiology worth it?
- What is difference between kinesiology and exercise science?
- How many years does it take to become a kinesiologist?
- What do Kinesiologists do?
- Is athletic therapist the same as kinesiologist?
- What is the difference between a physical therapist and a kinesiologist?
- Which is better kinesiology or physiotherapy?
- Is kinesiology the same as chiropractic?
- What skills do you need to be a kinesiologist?
- Is kinesiology good for anxiety?
- Can kinesiology help trauma?
- Can kinesiology help with weight loss?