Remember the little things
- Bike, walk, or share rides to and from school.
- Bring litterless lunches.
- Use “half-lighting” in your classroom (only half the lights are turned on) if there is enough natural lighting.
- Turn off monitors, lights and taps when they are not in use.
What can you do to help clean the air as a student?
Use low watt bulbs or energy-saving lights. Limit the use of air conditioning units and keep the temperature a few degrees higher. Don’t burn garbage. Avoid using aerosols.
What are 20 ways to reduce air pollution?
Polluted air is costing us lives
- Minimize air pollution from cars.
- Walk, bike or use public transportation.
- Save energy.
- Maintain your wood stove or fireplace.
- Recycle & buy recycled products.
- Consume less & choose sustainable products.
- Eat local, organic produce & less meat.
- Grow your own food.
What are 10 ways to reduce air pollution?
10 Best Ways to Reduce Air Pollution
- Using public transports.
- Turn off the lights when not in use.
- Recycle and Reuse.
- No to plastic bags.
- Reduction of forest fires and smoking.
- Use of fans instead of Air Conditioner.
- Use filters for chimneys.
- Avoid usage of crackers.
- What can you do to help clean the air as a student?
- What are 20 ways to reduce air pollution?
- What are 10 ways to reduce air pollution?
- What are 5 ways we can stop air pollution?
- What are 10 ways to reduce pollution for kids?
- How can a student save the environment?
- What are 100 ways to reduce pollution?
- How can I help to keep the air clean?
- How can we keep the air clean Class 3?
- Why do we need to keep the air clean?
- How can I purify the air in my home naturally?
- How can I improve the air quality in my home naturally?
- What can people do to improve the air quality in the city?
- How can we reduce indoor air pollution in developing countries?
- Why is preventing air pollution more important than controlling it?
- How can we stop pollution essay?
- Why should we care about air pollution?
- Why is it important to improve air quality?
- What improves air quality?
- How do you clean the air quality in your home?