The world’s deadliest infections, including Tuberculosis, Malaria and HIV/AIDS, have been considered as the “Big Three” infectious diseases (BTIDs). With leading infections and deaths every year, the BTIDs have been recognized as the world’s greatest pandemics.
What are the 10 most common illnesses?
- Colds and Flu.
- Conjunctivitis (“pink eye“)
- Stomach Aches.
What are the 6 types of infectious diseases?
6 infectious disease types that continue to burden US
- Rima F.
- Vaccine preventable diseases.
- Zoonotic and vector-borne diseases.
- Foodborne illness.
- HIV and STIs.
- Chronic hepatitis.
- For more information:
What are the most common infectious diseases in the United States today?
- AIDS and HIV.
- Viral Hepatitis.
- Infectious Disease.
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Chronic Sinusitis.
- What are the 10 most common illnesses?
- What are the 6 types of infectious diseases?
- What are the most common infectious diseases in the United States today?
- What are 5 common infectious diseases?
- What are 10 examples of infectious diseases?
- What are the 20 most common diseases?
- What are the 4 types of infectious diseases?
- What are 4 common bacterial infections?
- What are the 3 types of infections?
- What are the 4 main causes of infection?
- What are the 10 bacterial diseases?
- Why does a vagina get infected?
- What are 10 viral diseases?
- What are 7 diseases caused by virus?
- What are 3 diseases caused by bacteria?
- What are 5 diseases caused by fungi?
- What are 3 common fungal diseases?
- Which type of fungal infection is most serious?
- What is the most common fungal infection?
- What diseases are caused by viruses?