- A. Introduction of cleaner/alternate fuel like CNG, LPG.
- B. Promotion of public transport network including Metro.
- C. Compulsory PUC (Pollution under control) certification of period driven vehicles which test for carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons.
What is the role of government in reducing pollution?
The Central Government has launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) under the Central Sector “Control of Pollution” Scheme as a long-term, time-bound, national level strategy to tackle the air pollution problem across the country in a comprehensive manner with targets to achieve 20 % to 30 % reduction in PM10 and
What are 10 ways to reduce pollution by government?
- Using public transports.
- Turn off the lights when not in use.
- Recycle and Reuse.
- No to plastic bags.
- Reduction of forest fires and smoking.
- Use of fans instead of Air Conditioner.
- Use filters for chimneys.
- Avoid usage of crackers.
What are the 3 things government can do to help the environment?
- Encourage Environmentally Friendly Employee Practices.
- Making Environmentally Friendly Changes in Local Government Facilities.
- Foster Clean Commute Initiatives.
- Software Solutions Help to Reduce the Local Government Carbon Footprint.
- What is the role of government in reducing pollution?
- What are 10 ways to reduce pollution by government?
- What are the 3 things government can do to help the environment?
- What is the role of government to protect the environment?
- What is the role of the local government in protecting the environment?
- What are the role of the government?
- What are the 5 main functions of government?
- What are the 5 roles of government?
- What are the 3 main purposes of government?
- What are the 7 roles of government?
- What are the 10 roles of government?
- What is government short answer?
- What is a government class 7?
- Why do we need a government class 6?
- What is government for kids?
- How is Australia run?
- Why do we need a government class 4?
- What are the 4 types of government?
- What is a country ruled by one person called?
- What are government names?