What are rainforests resources?
The ecosystem supports fruits including bananas, papayas, mangos, cocoa and coffee beans. Rainforests also provide us with many medicinal products. According to the U.S. National Cancer Institute, 70% of plants useful in the treatment of cancer are found only in rainforests.
Is the rainforest a renewable resource?
The Tropical Rain Forest: A Nonrenewable Resource.
Is the Amazon rainforest a natural environment?
The Amazon Rainforest and Biodiversity
As an ecosystem, the Amazon is one of the most biodiverse places on earth. Over 3 million species live in the rainforest, and over 2,500 tree species (or one-third of all tropical trees that exist on earth) help to create and sustain this vibrant ecosystem.
- What are rainforests resources?
- Is the rainforest a renewable resource?
- Is the Amazon rainforest a natural environment?
- Is the rainforest man made?
- Why is the rainforest so important?
- What type of ecosystem is the Amazon rainforest?
- Who owns the Amazon rainforest?
- Is Amazon rainforest still burning?
- How was the Amazon rainforest formed?
- How old is the oldest rainforest?
- How much Amazon rainforest is left?
- Which is largest forest in the world?
- Which country has more no of trees?
- Is Amazon forest bigger than USA?
- Which is the smallest forest?
- Which tree is king of the forest?
- What are known as green lungs?
- Where is the oldest forest in the world?
- What’s the oldest tree alive?
- Is there a million year old tree?