Science is a broad career field with many specialties and areas of study. The three main branches of science are physical science, earth science and life science, and they each have different career applications.
What are the 5 sciences?
Terms in this set (5)
- Chemistry. The study of the properties of matter and how matter changes.
- study of matter and energy and the interactions between the two through forces and motion.
- Geology. study of the structure of the earth.
- astronomy. the study of the universe.
- The study of life.
What are the 12 branches of science?
Terms in this set (12)
- Biology. The study of genes of organisms.
- The study of matter and its structure.
- Astronomy. Studies the universe it- self.
- Chemistery. Deals with chemical,and matter.
- Geology. Is the study that deals about how the earth began the structure of the earth.
What are the 2 types of science?
It can be divided into two main branches: life science and physical science.
- What are the 5 sciences?
- What are the 12 branches of science?
- What are the 2 types of science?
- What are the 4 meaning of science?
- What are 7 science branches?
- What is pure and applied science?
- What type of science is biology?
- What type of science is physics?
- What type of science is chemistry?
- What are the 7 types of chemistry?
- What are the 5 types of chemistry?
- Who is father of biology?
- Who is father of physics?
- Who named biology?
- Who discovered physics?
- Who created science?
- Who is No 1 scientist in the world?
- Who invented science name?
- Who is the first female scientist?
- Who was the 1st scientist?