What are 5 living things in an ecosystem?
Biotic factors or living parts of the ecosystem include animals, plants, fungi, protists, and bacteria. Plants and algae are called producers.
What are 3 living things in an ecosystem?
The living organisms in an ecosystem can be divided into three categories: producers, consumers and decomposers. They are all important parts of an ecosystem.
What is the components of ecosystem?
An ecosystem can be categorized into its abiotic constituents, including minerals, climate, soil, water, sunlight, and all other nonliving elements, and its biotic constituents, consisting of all its living members.
- What are 5 living things in an ecosystem?
- What are 3 living things in an ecosystem?
- What is the components of ecosystem?
- What are the non living components of an ecosystem?
- What are the components of an ecosystem explain with examples Class 10?
- What are the 2 components of ecosystem?
- What are the 2 components of environment?
- What is an ecosystem short answer?
- What are the two components of ecosystem give example?
- What are biotic and abiotic components of ecosystem?
- What is the difference between biotic and abiotic components Class 6?
- What do you mean by biotic components explain?
- What are the 5 biotic factors?
- What are the 3 abiotic factors?
- Which is an abiotic factor?
- What is a abiotic resource?
- Is a biotic factor?
- Which is an example of biotic resource?
- What is biotic natural resource?
- How can natural resources be classified on the basis of level of development and distribution?