- Carbon Dioxide.
- Nitrous Oxide.
- Fluorinated Gases.
What are the 7 main gases that cause global warming?
- Water vapor (H. 2O)
- Carbon dioxide (CO.
- Methane (CH.
- Nitrous oxide (N. 2O)
- Ozone (O.
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs and HCFCs)
- Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- Perfluorocarbons (CF. 4, C. 2F. 6, etc.), SF. 6, and NF.
Which gas is known as global gas?
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Are greenhouse gases harmful?
Greenhouse gases have far-ranging environmental and health effects. They cause climate change by trapping heat, and they also contribute to respiratory disease from smog and air pollution. Extreme weather, food supply disruptions, and increased wildfires are other effects of climate change caused by greenhouse gases.
- What are the 7 main gases that cause global warming?
- Which gas is known as global gas?
- Are greenhouse gases harmful?
- What are the 4 main natural gases?
- Which gas is known as laughing gas?
- What are the 3 types of gases?
- Is LPG natural gas?
- What are the two types of gases?
- What are 5 examples of gas?
- What is the name of gas?
- What is gas give example?
- What are types of gases?
- What is the importance of gases?
- How is gas important to us?
- How can we save natural gas?
- How natural gas is formed?
- How much natural gas is left?
- Which country has most gas?
- How long will oil last?
- Will the Earth run out of oil?