- Cryptosporidiosis (Cryptosporidium)
- Cyclosporiasis (Cyclospora spp.)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infection (E.
- Giardiasis (Giardia)
- Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)
- Hot Tub Rash (Pseudomonas Dermatitis/Folliculitis)
- Legionellosis (Legionella)
What are the 5 water borne diseases?
- Water-Borne Diseases and their Impact.
- Hepatitis A.
- Mitigation and Prevention.
What are three water borne diseases?
The result: dangerous diseases like cholera and typhoid fever. Other waterborne diseases include diarrhoea, dysentery, polio and meningitis. Unclean water for washing can cause skin and infectious eye disease such as Trachoma.
What are the diseases caused by water?
Water and health
Contaminated water and poor sanitation are linked to transmission of diseases such as cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery, hepatitis A, typhoid and polio.
- What are the 5 water borne diseases?
- What are three water borne diseases?
- What are the diseases caused by water?
- Why are water-borne diseases a problem?
- What is the meaning of water-borne diseases?
- What are the 10 effects of water pollution?
- What are the 10 causes of water pollution?
- What are 10 diseases caused by polluted land?
- What are the water related diseases Class 8?
- What are water-borne diseases PDF?
- Is malaria a water borne disease?
- Which is not a water borne disease?
- Is diarrhoea a waterborne disease?
- Is typhoid a waterborne?
- Is dengue a waterborne disease?
- Which Hepatitis is waterborne?
- Is yellow fever a waterborne disease?
- Is measles a waterborne disease?
- Is chickenpox a waterborne disease?
- Is Smallpox a waterborne disease?