- Avoid smoking indoors (but quitting smoking is the best answer for overall health).
- Use craft supplies in well-ventilated areas.
- Make sure your gas stove is well-ventilated.
- Minimize clutter.
- Remove carpeting if possible.
- Use a dehumidifier and/or air conditioner to reduce moisture.
What can be reduce if air pollution is managed and controlled?
Community. At the community level, you can reduce air pollutants by choosing to walk, cycle or take public transport rather than drive a car. You can also keep your car in good condition and drive to reduce fuel consumption and minimise emissions.
What are 10 ways to reduce air pollution?
- Using public transports.
- Turn off the lights when not in use.
- Recycle and Reuse.
- No to plastic bags.
- Reduction of forest fires and smoking.
- Use of fans instead of Air Conditioner.
- Use filters for chimneys.
- Avoid usage of crackers.
What are 20 ways to reduce air pollution?
- Minimize air pollution from cars.
- Walk, bike or use public transportation.
- Save energy.
- Maintain your wood stove or fireplace.
- Recycle & buy recycled products.
- Consume less & choose sustainable products.
- Eat local, organic produce & less meat.
- Grow your own food.
- What can be reduce if air pollution is managed and controlled?
- What are 10 ways to reduce air pollution?
- What are 20 ways to reduce air pollution?
- How can pollution be prevented and controlled?
- How can we stop pollution essay?
- What are 100 ways to reduce pollution?
- Can pollution be controlled?
- What are main causes of air pollution?
- How can we stop pollution Wikipedia?
- What is pollution short essay?
- How can air pollution affect humans?
- What are the effects air pollution?
- What can do to save the environment?
- How can we save environment in 150 words?
- How can a student take care of the environment?
- What are 20 ways to help the environment?
- Which is the natural source of air pollution?
- How do I become green?
- What are 100 ways to save the environment?
- How can we reduce air pollution from fossil fuels?