What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- Respiratory and Heart Problems. The effects of air pollution are alarming.
- Child Health Problems. Air pollution is detrimental to your health even before you take your first breath.
- Global Warming.
- Acid Rain.
- Effect on Wildlife.
- Depletion of the Ozone Layer.
What are the 7 effects of air pollution?
Air pollution is considered as the major environmental risk factor in the incidence and progression of some diseases such as asthma, lung cancer, ventricular hypertrophy, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, psychological complications, autism, retinopathy, fetal growth, and low birth weight.
What are 3 effects of pollution?
Exposure to high levels of air pollution can cause a variety of adverse health outcomes. It increases the risk of respiratory infections, heart disease and lung cancer. Both short and long term exposure to air pollutants have been associated with health impacts.
- What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- What are the 7 effects of air pollution?
- What are 3 effects of pollution?
- What are the 10 consequences of air pollution?
- Who is affected by air pollution?
- What are 3 effects of water pollution?
- What is pollution and its effects?
- What are 5 causes of pollution?
- What is pollution causes and effects?
- What are the 3 main causes of air pollution?
- What are the main causes of air pollution essay?
- What are the 4 types of air pollution?
- When did the air pollution start?
- What is the most harmful air pollutant?
- What is air pollution made of?
- Who died from air pollution?
- Why is pollution a problem?
- Does air pollution cause global warming?
- How does air pollution affect animals?
- Does air pollution affect plants?