- The cost of living in New Zealand is somewhat high.
- New Zealand is a fairly isolated country.
- The cost of getting to New Zealand is problematic for many families.
- You will be living a quiet life when you move to New Zealand.
What problems does New Zealand have?
Inflation / cost of living (53%) and housing (51%) are by far the biggest issues facing the country with almost twice as many concerned New Zealanders when compared to the other top-5 issues: healthcare (27%), petrol prices / fuel (25%) and the economy (24%).
What is life in New Zealand like?
Living in New Zealand is a novel experience for Expats hailing from fast-paced environments. The kiwi way of life is laidback, relaxed and full of excellent work-life balance. While New Zealand may not be the cheapest country for Expats, it offers unparalleled facilities and a comfortable, multicultural environment.
Is New Zealand a nice place to live?
If you’re looking for somewhere safe and stable, New Zealand is the place to go. It is consistently rated as one of the most secure countries in the world, with a very low crime rate. New Zealanders are also supported by a high-quality healthcare system.
- What problems does New Zealand have?
- What is life in New Zealand like?
- Is New Zealand a nice place to live?
- Is moving to New Zealand a good idea?
- Are New Zealanders friendly?
- Is it expensive to live in New Zealand?
- Is it better to live in Australia or New Zealand?
- Is New Zealand better than Canada?
- Is it difficult to move to New Zealand?
- What jobs do they need in New Zealand?
- Does New Zealand have free healthcare?
- What are the pros and cons of living in New Zealand?
- Why is food so expensive in NZ?
- Is New Zealand racially diverse?
- What are the disadvantages of studying in New Zealand?
- Is it easy to get a job in New Zealand?
- How much do NZ students earn?
- Is it easy to get part time job in NZ?
- What is NZ minimum wage?
- What is the lowest paying job in NZ?