What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- Respiratory and Heart Problems. The effects of air pollution are alarming.
- Child Health Problems. Air pollution is detrimental to your health even before you take your first breath.
- Global Warming.
- Acid Rain.
- Effect on Wildlife.
- Depletion of the Ozone Layer.
What are 4 effects of air pollution today?
They can increase the risk of heart and respiratory diseases, as well as lung cancer. Ozone is a major factor in causing asthma (or making it worse), and nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide can also cause asthma, bronchial symptoms, lung inflammation and reduced lung function.
What are the 10 effects of pollution?
Long-term health effects from air pollution include heart disease, lung cancer, and respiratory diseases such as emphysema. Air pollution can also cause long-term damage to people’s nerves, brain, kidneys, liver, and other organs. Some scientists suspect air pollutants cause birth defects.
- What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- What are 4 effects of air pollution today?
- What are the 10 effects of pollution?
- What are the 3 main causes of air pollution?
- What are the 4 types of air pollution?
- What is air pollution causes and effects?
- What are 5 effects of water pollution?
- What is air pollution for Class 9?
- How do we control air pollution?
- What are 5 causes of noise pollution?
- How does acid rain affect?
- What are the types of pollution?
- What is pollution explain?
- How is pollution caused?
- What are the 7 main types of pollution?
- What is air pollution and its types?
- Why air pollution is a problem?
- Who died from air pollution?
- What are the 15 causes of air pollution?
- Who is affected by air pollution?