- The Burning of Fossil Fuels.
- Industrial Emission.
- Indoor Air Pollution.
- Microbial Decaying Process.
- Open Burning of Garbage Waste.
- Construction and Demolition.
What are 4 causes of air pollution?
Air pollution is caused by solid and liquid particles and certain gases that are suspended in the air. These particles and gases can come from car and truck exhaust, factories, dust, pollen, mold spores, volcanoes and wildfires.
What is air pollution and its effects?
Air pollution is the contamination of air due to the presence of substances in the atmosphere that are harmful to the health of humans and other living beings, or cause damage to the climate or to materials.
Who is responsible for air pollution?
Air pollution is caused by both human and natural sources. Human sources are traffic, agriculture or industry, as was mentioned before. Natural sources are be dust storms, volcanic eruptions and emissions from plants.
- What are 4 causes of air pollution?
- What is air pollution and its effects?
- Who is responsible for air pollution?
- What causes the most pollution?
- What are the 5 effects of air pollution?
- What are the 5 effects of pollution?
- What is air pollution simple definition?
- What is pollution causes and effects?
- How can air pollution affect humans?
- What are the 4 types of air pollution?
- How we can solve air pollution?
- Will pollution ever stop?
- Can pollution be controlled?
- How does pollution affect life?
- What are 10 ways to reduce air pollution?
- Why is it important to stop pollution?
- Where does pollution happen?
- Why pollution is a problem?
- What is good air quality?
- Which city has the cleanest air?