There are six basic nutrients: carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, and water. All of these are classified as essential. Your body requires essential nutrients to function properly. These nutrients must be obtained from the foods you eat; your body cannot make them on its own.
What are the 8 different types of nutrients found in food?
8 Key Nutrients
- Proteins. Protein is a key macronutrient necessary for the growth and development of skin, muscles, cartilage and other body tissues, among other functions.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin C.
- B Vitamins.
What are the different types of nutrients answer?
Answer: The various types of nutrients in our food are carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
What are 10 types of nutrients?
The important nutrients and their functions include are mentioned below:
- Carbohydrates. It is one of the main sources of energy for human beings.
- Calcium. It is a mineral that is vital for building strong bones and teeth.
- Cholesterol. It is essential for the brain, nerves, and development of cells.
- What are the 8 different types of nutrients found in food?
- What are the different types of nutrients answer?
- What are 10 types of nutrients?
- What are the 7 main nutrients?
- What are the 7 essential nutrients?
- What are 10 types of food?
- What are the 10 types of food groups?
- What are the 5 types of nutrition?
- What are 4 types of nutrition?
- What are the 5 main nutrients and their functions?
- What are the 2 types of nutrients?
- Why are the 6 essential nutrients important?
- What are the 6 major nutrients their function and main food sources?
- How do you remember the 6 nutrients?
- What is the most important nutrient?
- What are the functions of nutrients?
- What type of nutrient is water?
- What is the most important protein?
- What food is full of protein?
- Is DNA is a protein?