- Solar energy.
- Wind energy.
- Hydro energy.
- Tidal energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Biomass energy.
What is the best renewable energy source?
Sun. According to the data gathered from the EIA on renewable energy sources, wind and solar power represent the two fastest-growing sources of power in the US.
What are the 7 types of renewable resources?
- Biomass. Wood and wood waste. Municipal solid waste. Landfill gas and biogas. Biofuels.
What are 5 renewable resources explain?
Renewable resources include biomass energy (such as ethanol), hydropower, geothermal power, wind energy, and solar energy. Biomass refers to organic material from plants or animals. This includes wood, sewage, and ethanol (which comes from corn or other plants).
- What is the best renewable energy source?
- What are the 7 types of renewable resources?
- What are 5 renewable resources explain?
- How many renewable energy are there?
- What are 10 non-renewable resources?
- What are 6 Non-renewable resources?
- What are renewable resources class 10?
- What are renewable resources explain?
- Why renewable energy is important?
- What is renewable energy used for?
- Why is renewable energy important to the environment?
- Can renewable energy save the planet?
- Can renewable energy stop climate change?
- When did renewable energy start?
- Who found renewable energy?
- What is the main source of energy?
- Who is the father of renewable energy?
- Did you know facts about renewable energy?
- Who invented solar?
- Who invented energy?