Geothermal energy from heat inside the earth. Wind energy. Biomass from plants. Hydropower from flowing water.
What is a renewable energy source give an example?
Renewable energy, often referred to as clean energy, comes from natural sources or processes that are constantly replenished. For example, sunlight and wind keep shining and blowing, even if their availability depends on time and weather.
What are 5 examples of renewable?
Renewable resources include biomass energy (such as ethanol), hydropower, geothermal power, wind energy, and solar energy. Biomass refers to organic material from plants or animals. This includes wood, sewage, and ethanol (which comes from corn or other plants).
What are the 7 main sources of renewable energy?
- Solar energy.
- Wind energy.
- Hydro energy.
- Tidal energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Biomass energy.
- What is a renewable energy source give an example?
- What are 5 examples of renewable?
- What are the 7 main sources of renewable energy?
- Why is energy renewable?
- What is renewable and non renewable energy with examples?
- What is energy resources and examples?
- What does renewable energy mean for kids?
- What is the best renewable resource?
- Is oil a renewable?
- Is water a renewable resource?
- Is sunlight a renewable?
- Is Salt a renewable?
- Are trees renewable?
- Are Diamonds renewable?
- Is plastic renewable?
- Is gold a renewable?
- Is Cotton renewable?
- Is sand a renewable resource?
- Is glass a renewable resource?
- Is wood a renewable resource?