- Burning coal, oil and gas produces carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide.
- Cutting down forests (deforestation).
- Increasing livestock farming.
- Fertilisers containing nitrogen produce nitrous oxide emissions.
- Fluorinated gases are emitted from equipment and products that use these gases.
What are the 10 causes of global warming?
- Oil and Gas. Oil and Gas is used all the time in almost every industry.
- Power Plants.
- Oil Drilling.
- Transport and Vehicles.
What are the main causes and effects of global warming?
Modern global warming is the result of an increase in magnitude of the so-called greenhouse effect, a warming of Earth’s surface and lower atmosphere caused by the presence of water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxides, and other greenhouse gases.
What are 3 natural causes of global warming?
- Heat-trapping Greenhouse Gases And The Earth’s Climate.
- Greenhouse Gases.
- Reflectivity or Absorption of the Sun’s Energy.
- Changes in the Earth’s Orbit and Rotation.
- Variations in Solar Activity.
- Changes in the Earth’s Reflectivity.
- Volcanic Activity.
- What are the 10 causes of global warming?
- What are the main causes and effects of global warming?
- What are 3 natural causes of global warming?
- What are 4 effects of global warming?
- What is global warming short essay?
- What is a global warming class 8?
- When did global warming start?
- What are the causes of global warming PDF?
- What are 5 ways to stop global warming?
- How can we save our planet?
- What are the 4 greenhouse gases?
- What can students do to reduce global warming?
- What is global warming conclusion?
- What are the solutions to global warming essay?
- What are the 6 major factors that affect climate?
- What are 3 things that affect climate?
- What are the three main factors that influence global climate?
- What natural events affect climate?
- What disasters are caused by global warming?
- What are 5 man made disasters?