Other common viruses include:
- Common cold.
- Stomach flu.
What are the 6 types of infectious diseases?
- Rima F.
- Vaccine preventable diseases.
- Zoonotic and vector-borne diseases.
- Foodborne illness.
- HIV and STIs.
- Chronic hepatitis.
- For more information:
What is the most common type of infectious disease?
- Chlamydia. 1/15. This sexually transmitted disease affects men and women.
- Influenza A and B. 2/15. Sudden fever and chills, muscle aches, headache, tiredness, sore throat, congestion.
- Staph. 3/15.
- E. Coli.
- Herpes Simplex 1. 5/15.
- Herpes Simplex 2. 6/15.
- Shigellosis. 7/15.
- Syphilis. 8/15.
What are the different types of disease?
There are four main types of disease: infectious diseases, deficiency diseases, hereditary diseases (including both genetic diseases and non-genetic hereditary diseases), and physiological diseases. Diseases can also be classified in other ways, such as communicable versus non-communicable diseases.
- What are the 6 types of infectious diseases?
- What is the most common type of infectious disease?
- What are the different types of disease?
- What are 10 examples of infectious diseases?
- What are the different types of diseases and their causes?
- What are the 20 common diseases?
- What are 2 main types of diseases?
- What are the 5 categories of diseases?
- What are the 7 killer diseases?
- What disease has no cure?
- What are causes of infectious diseases?
- What 2 diseases have been eradicated?
- What vaccines are no longer needed?
- What diseases do we not have a vaccine for?
- What are the 5 types of vaccines?
- What is a live virus?
- What was the first vaccine?
- Which vaccine is given at 0 Months?
- What vaccines Can I skip for baby?
- When can newborn go outside?