|Name of Planets (Hottest to Coldest)||Mean Temperature (Degree Celsius)|
|2. Mercury||(430°C) during the day, (-180°C) at night|
What’s colder than Pluto?
The short answer is that Neptune has the coldest overall average temperature and Uranus has the coldest temperature recorded. The long answer is that once upon a time the answer to this question was simple. Pluto was the planet furthest away from the Sun and also the coldest.
Why Uranus is colder than Neptune?
The closer a planet is to the Sun, the hotter it is. However, Uranus is colder than Neptune, even though it is further from the Sun. Astronomers believe that this is because Uranus’ atmosphere is chaotic and its orientation is anomalous.
What is the oldest planet?
Jupiter formed in a geologic blink. Its rocky core coalesced less than a million years after the beginning of our solar system, scientists reported Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- What’s colder than Pluto?
- Why Uranus is colder than Neptune?
- What is the oldest planet?
- Can a human survive on Uranus?
- Why is Neptune so much warmer than Uranus?
- Is Uranus the coldest planet or Neptune?
- Why is Neptune not the coldest?
- What makes Neptune different from Uranus?
- What is the purple planet called?
- Is Neptune a failed star?
- What Colour is Pluto?
- Is there a blue planet?
- What Colour is Earth?
- Is there a real photo of Pluto?
- Is Pluto a rainbow?
- Is Pluto pink?
- What is inside Pluto?
- How old is the Sun?
- What is Pluto called now?
- What is inside in sun?