Science is a field of work that involves studying the organic and inorganic matter of the earth and the universe. There are three main branches of science: physical science, earth science and life science. Each of the three branches of science has its own career applications.
What are 7 science branches?
Seven Main Branches Of Science
- The study of the human mind and its functions.
- Geology is The study of history and structure of the earth.
What are types in science?
1. Natural sciences
- 1.1 Mathematics.
- 1.2 Computer and information sciences.
- 1.3 Physical science.
- 1.4 Chemical sciences.
- 1.5 Earth and related Environmental sciences.
- 1.6 Biological science, (medical to be 3, and agricultural to be 4)
- 1.7 Other natural sciences.
What are the 12 branches of science?
Terms in this set (12)
- Biology. The study of genes of organisms.
- The study of matter and its structure.
- Astronomy. Studies the universe it- self.
- Chemistery. Deals with chemical,and matter.
- Geology. Is the study that deals about how the earth began the structure of the earth.
- What are 7 science branches?
- What are types in science?
- What are the 12 branches of science?
- How is science divided?
- What are the 4 main branches of science?
- What are the 5 main branches of science?
- How many branches of science is there?
- What are the branches of science and their meaning?
- What are the two main branches of science?
- What are the 4 meaning of science?
- How many sciences are there in the world?
- What is the most important science?
- Which science is hardest?
- Which science is easiest?
- Who discovered science?
- Who is the first female scientist?
- How did science start?
- Who is No 1 scientist in the world?
- Which country is best for science?
- Which science is best?